If you would like to contact me for a commission, please submit your requests by filling out the form here!
Please keep in mind the mission of Pearl Magnolia Studio, which is a Christian Art Ministry. Be sure to request something that fits within the framework of the art I have posted on this site :)
If you are a representative of a church or other similar organization and are seeking a mural artist, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to charity! (For more info, check out our Mission Statement!) Thank you!
For Watercolor Commissions
1. Please fill out the form on this page for your request and be as specific and detailed as possible about what you would like. Also include the size you want. Most of my watercolors are 9" x 12" or smaller but I can do a larger painting.
2. Email any reference photos you may have to email@example.com
Be sure to include "Reference Photos" and your name in the subject line.
3. After I receive your commission request, I will write up a quote and email it back to you. The quote is determined by size of the artwork, level of detail and complexity, how soon it needs to be completed, and the current demand for commissions.
4. Upon agreement I will write up a contract and email it to you. Once it is signed by you, the client, you will need to return it to me so I can also sign it and then send you your copy.
5. Payment is accepted up front.
6. I will begin your painting! Progress photos will be sent to your email periodically so you can see the updates and so I can be sure you like how it's coming along.
7. When it's completed the painting will be matted and framed, then carefully packaged and shipped to you, if you are not local (Treasure Coast area). If you are local, we can arrange a meeting so you can pick up your artwork.
Additional details will be in the contract about the entire process. If you have any questions please be sure to ask when you request your quote! Thanks!